Om Last Leaf

Bloggen om bandet Last Leaf, Hanna Sjögren (sång & flöjt) och Ida Viklund (piano & sång).
Just nu spelas ett debutalbum in tillsammans med producent Jerker Häggström.


Lyssna på NIGHT TRAIN


Listen to Night Train @ SpotifyBuy Night Train @ iTunesBuy Night Train @ amazon.com

tisdag 23 mars 2010

Lite skriverier och vårkänslor :P

The pebbles under the souls of my feet felt smooth, the oceans endless mass of water crushing against the rock formation underneath me. The first sign of spring hit me, as the sun kissed the ground I walked on. A need to prey on the rays of sunlight began and I couldn’t stop drinking, the energy running through my veins. Behind me the last blocks of snow were melting. I sat down on a cliff, watching the sunlight scatter across the snow. A rain of illuminating mirrors reflecting the white bed entwined with dripping ice spears aiming for the ground. Taunted and tugged I watched the dry leaves from last year lift and fly of to an unknown destination...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar